McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2016
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ skills. This book offers students skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who know the ins-and-outs of the new test.
The book features:
- 3 full-length practice SATs reflective of the 2016 exam
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Thorough coverage of all the new question types
- Strategies specifically geared to the new format
- A new 16-page insert section featuring the top 40 strategies for test day
- Access to a free customizable test planner app
For a more interactive SAT prep course reflective of the new SAT, check out McGraw-Hill Education’s SAT 2016 Cross-Platform Edition (isbn 978-1-259-58589-0)!