The Princeton Review – 2016 Cracking the New SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests
Big changes are coming to the SAT in 2016—and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 need to prepare for an exam that’s a little bit longer and a lot more complex. The Princeton Review’s Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, you’ll get:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the New SAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
The Changes You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages as well as higher-level math problems
· Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to expect on test day
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) that are fully aligned with the redesigned exam
· Drills for each new test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
Plus, with Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, you’ll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
· Multi-week study plan guides
· Exclusive access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking a perfect school, writing essays that stand out, and need-to-know details about the New SAT
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!