The Princeton Review – Math Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition
EXTRA PRACTICE TO HELP ACHIEVE AN EXCELLENT SAT MATH SCORE. Get the help you need for the score you want with this targeted SAT math workbook from The Princeton Review, packed with review content, specific strategies, and 260+ practice questions and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and master the Math section of the exam
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core math concepts for all problems on the SAT Math section
• Comprehensive content coverage, from algebra essentials to advanced math
• Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Grid-Ins to those in the Calculator section
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy