Tutorverse – The New SAT 1,500+ Practice Questions
On the new SAT, extra practice can make all the difference between a good score and a great score. That’s why this book contains more questions than even 10 full-length exams!
In this book you will find:
•Over 1,500 practice questions in print – no need to go online or run a DVD! Everything you need is right here in the book!
• Detailed answer explanations for every question, including helpful hints and suggestions, to help you make sense of the material.
•Critical skills and concepts broken out by topic, so you can zero-in on key areas.
•Questions that progress in difficulty, to help you expand your knowledge base and prepare for tough questions.
• An entire section dedicated to grammar, so you can focus on important rules and conventions.
• Dozens of passage-based drills in reading and writing, to hone your proficiency.
• Numerous sample essay passages, to help you prepare for the real thing.
• A practice test, to tie everything together.